03 Number Store
Welcome to the 03 Number Store
Are you looking for information on 03 Numbers?
03 Numberstore is the place to visit for up-to-the-minute information about the full 03 range of telephone numbers and the diverse range of benefits attached to each prefix. In addition you will find a user-friendly guide to which 03 contact number would be most suitable for your needs. What is more, we will explain how you can utilise your 03 number to its full potential – outlining the marketing, cost and caller opportunities attached.
What exactly are 03 numbers?
With an extensive range of 03 prefixes within the 03 range, including the options 0300, 0345, 0330, 0333 and 0370, there is definitely an 03 to suit all telephone communication needs. Obviously, the number you ultimately select depends on how it is being used, for example whether it is for business or non-for-profit purposes. Want to know which number is best for you?
How much do calls to 03 numbers cost?
Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to a 01 or 02 number. They must also count towards any inclusive minutes in a phone contract in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone. Revenue sharing – where the dialled organisation can receive a share of what the consumer pays to make a call – is not available on calls to 03 numbers.
What are the benefits of these numbers?
08 and 03 numbers support a range of call systems and services that allow call centre operators to answer calls more quickly. As 08 and 03 numbers are non-geographic, customers can often be put through to several locations (such as three call centres using the same number), or can be put through to the nearest call centre to where they are calling from. These numbers often include a disaster recovery system meaning if, for example, one call centre has been affected by a flood, then all calls would be re-routed to another call centre using the same number.
Non-Geographic Telephone Numbers
03 numbers are also often referred to as non-geographic telephone numbers, which means they are not automatically associated with a particular location (in a way that local numbers/geographic numbers are). Various occasions may arise which call for a non-geographic number, such as the marketing of specific campaigns. Another prime example of implanting a 03 number is when establishing a UK-wide presence for your organisation.
03 Call Costs
Like to know more about the cost of calling an 03 number? Naturally, prices can vary depending on which of the 03 options you pick. Thankfully 03 Numberstore has taken the time to inform you of all current prices within this site. Why not find out more?
03 Costs to You
Thankfully, 03 Numberstore will suggest ways in which to set up an 03 without unnecessary expense. In the majority of cases, 03 numbers are more affordable than you would expect for you and your callers.
Looking for a 0300 number?
There are lots of reasons people choose or change to a 0300 number. However, the main factors are usually due to the influential use of 0300s within the charity sector and non-for-profit organisations. UK industry regulator Ofcom outlined the benefits of 0300 to find out more
Porting to a 03 number.
Porting (otherwise known as migrating) your existing telephone number over to a 03 is a straightforward exercise. No extra equipment is necessary, and the switchover can be with no communication downtime. 03 Numberstore has created a step-by-step guide to the process. if you would like more information on 0300 numbers we recommend looking at www.numbersupermarket.co.uk as they specialise in setting up and getting the best out of these types of numbers
0800 and 0808 NumbersFree From Any Phone
0800 and 0808 Freephone
- Some businesses and organisations use Freephone numbers, including some helplines and charities such as RNID or Age UK, as well as Government services such as Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- How much do calls cost? Calls are normally free of charge from landlines, but charges may apply from mobile phones. However, the operator must make an announcement before the call is connected telling the caller that they will be charged (the announcement does not state the exact charge). Calls from mobiles typically cost between 7p and 40p per minute; however, some mobile providers now provide some calls to charities for free so you should check with your mobile provider.
- 0500 numbers cost similar amounts as 0800 and 0808 numbers from a mobile.
03 Number PricesSame as 01 & 02 calls
- Many organisations use 03 numbers as an alternative to more expensive 08 numbers.
- How much do calls cost? Calls cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02) and must be included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way. Calls from landlines are typically charged up to 9p per minute; calls from mobiles typically cost between 8p and 40p per minute. Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages.
084 Numbersaccess charge + Service Charge
- Large and small businesses use These for sales, enquiry and customer service lines and some pay-as-you-go internet access services.
0843 and 0844
- How much do calls cost? Calls will be charged between 1p and 13p per minute for landline customers, plus a call set-up fee. Calls from mobile phones will be charged between 5p and 41p per minute, depending on the provider, and the number called.
- How much do calls cost? Calls will be charged at between 1p and 12p per minute depending on the time of day for landline customers, plus a call set-up fee. Calls from mobile phones cost between 5p and 40p per minute.